Our Aspley branch welcomes dogs, cats, birds, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate cat clinic away from the general clinic.
- Separate recovery wards for cats and dogs.
- Operating theatre.
- Radiography, ultrasonography and dental facilities.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Catherine Leighton BVM BVS MRCVS
- Jessica Stirrups BA VetMB MRCVS
- Bryan Cheung BVetMed MRCVS – Rotation basis
- Jolene Knox BVetMed MRCVS – Rotation basis
- Benjamin Mason BVMS MRCVS – Rotation basis
- Jess Roe BVSc MRCVS – Rotation basis
- Nikki Sutton BVM BVS MRCVS – Rotation basis
- Paulina Wieczorkowska MRCVS – Rotation basis
- Anke Veter BVSc MRCVS – Rotation basis
Ambivet Veterinary Group
409 Aspley Lane
Telephone: 01159 292552
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.