Our Heanor branch welcomes dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate feline waiting area.
- Separate dog, cat and exotic animal isolation wards for post-surgery recovery.
- A digital radiography suite, ultrasound equipment, rigid and flexible endoscopy, ultrasonography, in-house haematology and biochemistry machines, microscopy, orthopaedic equipment and dental facilities.
- Hospitalisation facilities.
- Keyhole surgery.
- 24/7 qualified staff for hospitalised patients and emergency care.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Paul Nurse BVSc CertSAO MRCVS
- Emily Wilson BVetMed MRCVS
- Claire Coupaud BVSc BSc MRCVS
- Victoria Muris BVSc MRCVS
- Lorenzo Cerreta MRCVS
Ambivet Veterinary Group
24 Mundy Street
Telephone: 01773 717780
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.