Our Heanor branch welcomes dogs, cats, birds, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate feline waiting area.
- Separate dog and cat isolation wards for post-surgery recovery.
- A digital radiography suite, ultrasound equipment, rigid and flexible endoscopy, ultrasonography, in-house haematology and biochemistry machines, microscopy, orthopaedic equipment and dental facilities.
- Hospitalisation facilities.
- Keyhole surgery.
- 24/7 qualified staff for hospitalised patients and emergency care.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Paul Nurse BVSc CertSAO MRCVS
- Emily Wilson BVetMed MRCVS
- Bryan Cheung BVetMed MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Jolene Knox BVetMed MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Benjamin Mason BVMS MRCV-Rotation basis
- Jess Roe BVSc MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Nikki Sutton BVM BVS MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Paulina Wieczorkowska MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Anke Veter BVSc MRCVS-Rotation basis
Ambivet Veterinary Group
24 Mundy Street
Telephone: 01773 717780
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.