Our Ilkeston branch welcomes dogs, cats, birds, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate waiting area for felines.
- Separate cat and dog wards for post-surgery recovery.
- A digital radiography suite, endoscopy equipment, ultrasonography and dental facilities.
- Visiting CT scanner every month.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Victoria Muris BVSc MRCVS
- Hannah Martin BVSc MRCVs
- Megan Smith BVetMed MRCVS
- Bryan Cheung BVetMed MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Jolene Knox BVetMed MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Benjamin Mason BVMS MRCV-Rotation basis
- Jess Roe BVSc MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Nikki Sutton BVM BVS MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Paulina Wieczorkowska MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Anke Veter BVSc MRCVS-Rotation basis
Ambivet Veterinary Group
Little Hallam Hill
Telephone: 01159 309729
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.