Our Ilkeston branch welcomes dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate waiting area for felines.
- Separate cat, dog and exotic animal wards for post-surgery recovery.
- A digital radiography suite, endoscopy equipment, ultrasonography and dental facilities.
- Visiting CT scanner every month.
- Exotic services and referrals.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Lara Collett BVM BVS MRCVS
- Bernadette Wilson BVetMed MRCVS
Ambivet Veterinary Group
Little Hallam Hill
Telephone: 01159 309729
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.