Our Ripley branch welcomes dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate dog and cat waiting areas and wards for post-surgery recovery.
- Keyhole surgery, laser therapy, dental facilities and ultrasonography.
- A digital radiography suite, endoscopy equipment, ultrasonography and dental facilities.
- In-house blood analysers and laboratory equipment.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Anna Harding VetMB MRCVS
- Alison Wise BVM BVS MRCVS
- Jade McKinlay BVM&S MRCVS
Ambivet Veterinary Group
14A Derby Road
Telephone: 01773 747801
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.