Our Wollaton branch welcoming dogs, cats, birds, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Plentiful free on-street parking.
- Disabled access.
- Check-ups and vaccinations.
- A theatre equipped for routine surgery such as dental procedures and neutering.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Jessica Stirrups BA VetMB MRCVS
- Bryan Cheung BVetMed MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Jolene Knox BVetMed MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Benjamin Mason BVMS MRCV-Rotation basis
- Jess Roe BVSc MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Nikki Sutton BVM BVS MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Paulina Wieczorkowska MRCVS-Rotation basis
- Anke Veter BVSc MRCVS-Rotation basis
Ambivet Veterinary Group
11 Lambourne Drive
Telephone: 01159 829730
Please note: Clients are temporarily advised to call one of our other Ambivet branches on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s for appointments.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.